See what Region VI has been accomplishing via these recognitions.
The CRC in 2020 may have been a little late and may have been different than previous years, but there were still many accomplishments from the Society year 2018-2019.
See the entire presentation while we build this page to showcase how Region VI gets things done.
Region VI Awards Announced at the 2009 CRC.
• Corey Metzger for CTTC Awards
• John Day for Historian Awards
• Scott Blackmore for Membership Awards
• John Rieke for RP Awards
• George Jarik, IL – Distinguished 50 Year Member Award
• John Chato, Central IL ‐ Distinguished 50 Year Member Award
• Mark Hegberg, IL – Exceptional Service Award
• Kirk Mescher, St. Louis – Distinguished Service Award
• Stephen Duda, St. Louis – Distinguished Service Award
• James Coogan, IL ‐ Distinguished Service Award
• Charles Dorgan, Madison – Standards Achievement Award
• Wilbert Stoecker, Central IL – Luise and Bill Holladay Distinguished Fellow Award
• La Crosse – PAOE
• Wisconsin – PAOE, Special Citation
• Iowa – High Honor Roll, Special Citation , Star
• Minnesota – High Honor Roll, Special Citation , Star
• Illinois – Honor Roll, Special Citation , Star
• Madison ‐ Honor Roll, Special Citation , Star
Certificates of Appreciation
• Mark Allen and Jerrod Sieverding – CRC General Co‐Chairs
• Scott Blackmore – Membership Promotion
• Tine Brueckner – Student Activities
• John Day – ARC
• Dick Hegberg – Nominating Member
• Benny Skelton ‐ ECC
Other Regional Awards
• Wisconsin ‐ Silver Gavel award
• St. Louis ‐ Horn Blower Award